Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

WTA >>>>>ATP

As soon Federer nadal retire the ATP is in trouble djokovic will have no rivals

There isn't even any young french players for entertainment
There’s a nice crop of up and coming frenchies .... but once the Big 3 retires the ATP will turn into a free for all similar to the WTA now and maybe Americans will start winning slams again

18 year old Andreescu beat two times GrandSlam winner magaruza 60 6 1

Getting this far in the tournament means she earned more money off 3 matches then she has her entire career.

Last edited:
I loved Bianca s game since I saw her play in the Junior US Open....her rising up the ranks doesn’t surprise me but destroying Mugu like that? Didn’t see that coming

There are 3 male tournaments in the US right now Indian Wells and 2 challengers I’m not counting ITF and Futures...in the 3 tournaments there s only 1 American left playing this weekend ....shit is pathetic right now

Thiem played out his skin yesterday Federer should of really won the match he missed great chances but I hope this give thiem confidence for the french.

giphy.gif

I don't think I've seen a tennis player cramp like this before. I don't know if he has played any tournaments in Miami before but I guess the humidity got to him.

Funny enough this may be the best chance anyone has djokovic hasn't been as dominant as when he was at his best he looks suspect even though he has won 3 of the last 4

Federer I'd getting on and just doesn't seem to be able to play consitencons brilliant and Nadal is always injured

Yeah, he sure is entertaining. I love this tweener but cool points don't win matches and winning the match is what's important and he lost.

I wanted Kyrgios to win because Kyrgios vs Felix Auger Aliassime would've been a fun match-up. Felix continues to be impressive. First Masters 1000 QF for the 18 year old.

Several Next gen in the QF.

Medvedev vs Federer

Felix Auger Aliassime vs Borna Coric

Denis Shapovalov vs Frances Tiafoe.

Roberto Bautista Agut vs John Isner.....Agut has now defeated Novak Djokovic twice in a row this year. I didn't see that coming.

Last edited:
The pundits think Auger-Aliassime is the closest thing we have to replacing Nadal. They was saying he will win the most grandslams out the next gen and it' will be sooner than later

Back