Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Kyrgios vs top 2: 6-4
Kyrgios vs top 3: 8-8
Kyrgios vs the rest of top 10: 10-20

That really telling Kyrgios gets really hyped to play the big players.

He's scheduled to play Djokovic at this tournament if he wins takes his record against Nadal and Djokovic 7-4 that's unthinkable for someone of his rank.

Only Federer and Murray have a winning record against him out of the top seeds.

if he upped his game against everyone he's a 7+ major winner

Hopefully 18 year old Canadian Felix Auger -Aliassime will make it to the top in the future. Definitely one of the most talented teens out there.

felix_auger_aliassime_serves_at_the_rogers_cup-1040x572.jpg

seen this Felix(terrible name) play a couple of times he just beat Tsitsipas that's a huge win! 18 ranked 58 is impressive

Kyrgios vs top 2: 6-4
Kyrgios vs top 3: 8-8
Kyrgios vs the rest of top 10: 10-20

That really telling Kyrgios gets really hyped to play the big players.

He's scheduled to play Djokovic at this tournament if he wins takes his record against Nadal and Djokovic 7-4 that's unthinkable for someone of his rank.

Only Federer and Murray have a winning record against him out of the top seeds.

if he upped his game against everyone he's a 7+ major winner

Kyrgios lost so we don't get that match.

Gave up on the dude awhile back. Too inconsistent.

Unfortunately I don't think Kyrgios will ever come close to reach his full potentional. He's a great talent but doesn't have the workrate nor do I think he has the true passion for tennis. He's also a headcase lol. He's still young but when his career is over I think many people will describe Kyrgios as wasted talent. It's a damn shame cause he really has all the tools when it comes to skills to be a multiple Grand Slam winner and a world number 1.

Unfortunately I don't think Kyrgios will ever come close to reach his full potentional. He's a great talent but doesn't have the workrate nor do I think he has the true passion for tennis. He's also a headcase lol. He's still young but when his career is over I think many people will describe Kyrgios as wasted talent. It's a damn shame cause he really has all the tools when it comes to skills to be a multiple Grand Slam winner and a world number 1.

He doesn't have 2 weeks best of 5 sets in him mentally.

Kohlschreiber is having a great tournament. He beat Kyrgios in straight sets and now Djokovic in straight sets. Up next is Monfils. Kohlschreiber is clearly in great form and super confident at the moment. Monfils is also in good form and he's stylistically a bad match up for Kohlschreiber. Should be a good match but I still pick Monfils to win.

WTA >>>>>ATP

As soon Federer nadal retire the ATP is in trouble djokovic will have no rivals

There isn't even any young french players for entertainment

Back