Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

Strange move she got a tough year politically coming up.

Japan doesn't allow duel citizenship she has to decide if she going to be japanese or american.

Japanese right wing especially don't really consider her Japanese because her black heritage and she doesn't speak Japanese fluently.
Fuck them they did their job by funding her career she good now we ll take her

Yo, Osaka dropped her coach, what’s up with that? Interesting timing.
"If I'm not waking up happy to practise and happy to be around the people I'm around, this is my life," Osaka said.

"I'm not going to sacrifice that just to keep a person around."

Under him, Osaka rose from world number 72 at the start of 2018 to the summit of the rankings little over a year later.

No reason was given for the split at the time, but Osaka says issues with the German had been "brewing" at January's Australian Open.

"I think some people could see that if they saw how we interacted," she told reporters at the WTA event in Dubai.

"I'm not going to say anything bad about him because, of course, I'm really grateful for all the things he's done.

"During the Australian Open, I was just trying to tell myself to get through it. I'm not sure, but I think you guys noticed."

Osaka said she hopes to have a new coach in place by the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, which starts on 4 March.

"[The most important thing for me is] just to have a positive mindset," Osaka said. "I don't want someone that's in the box saying negative stuff. That would be the worst.

"Yeah, someone that's kind of direct, not afraid to say things to my face. I'd rather someone say it directly to me than go around my back. That's one of the biggest things."

One day someone will have to explain how muguruza won 2 grandslams and she beat both Williams sisters she is the most inconsistent player I have seen.

Hopefully 18 year old Canadian Felix Auger -Aliassime will make it to the top in the future. Definitely one of the most talented teens out there.

felix_auger_aliassime_serves_at_the_rogers_cup-1040x572.jpg

Nadal kyrgios rivalry has started lol

I do believe he has the game to dominate Nadal but not the attitude

That handshake was frosty

Why did they meet so early?
Azarenka is ranked very low she just hasn't been able to hit the same levels since she had her child

she missed a lot of tennis because of a custody battle.

Yesterday was easily the best match she has played since leaving to have a child.

the first 6 games is tennis at its highest quality.

Serena Serve is the Greatest in the women's game if she had an average serve she wouldn't be close to 20 grand slams

Back