Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official ATP/WTA thread

APOLOGIZE TO THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naomi-osaka_nike.gif
Haha I didn't say she would lose and sadly the draw didn't play like it could

I think she can get 12 slams minimum
That’s a tough call....she ain’t winning Wimbledon or the French open anytime soon

US Open and the Australian Open are her best chances and even if she wins both tournaments that’s still 4 straight years

Women s tennis changes every 4 yrs or so....ain’t no telling where she ll be at 27

That’s a tough call....she ain’t winning Wimbledon or the French open anytime soon

US Open and the Australian Open are her best chances and even if she wins both tournaments that’s still 4 straight years

Women s tennis changes every 4 yrs or so....ain’t no telling where she ll be at 27
Can't see her ever winning the french but eventually she will get there on grass

These Covid slams are the best chance for a lot of these bottom and mid tiers to change the narrative...they keep dropping the ball
Do you remember when Goffin Nishikori Dimitrov were next-gen players? I feel like zverev shapovalov Rublev and Berrettini (holding my judgement on felix) are already on them guys level

Do you remember when Goffin Nishikori Dimitrov were next-gen players? I feel like zverev shapovalov Rublev and Berrettini (holding my judgement on felix) are already on them guys level
Nishikori got a slam final .... I believe he beat Federer on his way to that final

then got injured so he gets a pass ...the rest are just disappointments

Back