Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE OFFICIAL ABW YOUTUBE THREAD

Was watching videos about ghee (indian clarified butter) and went down a rabbit hole of natural home remedies. Saw this one about fermented garlic honey which is good for the immune system. Can eat some daily for prevention or eat it when you're sick.

It can keep for a lifetime apparently. This lady said they found some in pharoahs tombs and it was still viable. The garlic tasted like candy.

Indian nigga making ghee

Basically just melt some unsalted butter, brown it before it burns and strain the milk solids out. All the water gets cooked out of it so you're left with lactose free pure oil that's better for you than butter. It'll keep for a couple months.

Was watching videos about ghee (indian clarified butter) and went down a rabbit hole of natural home remedies. Saw this one about fermented garlic honey which is good for the immune system. Can eat some daily for prevention or eat it when you're sick.

It can keep for a lifetime apparently. This lady said they found some in pharoahs tombs and it was still viable. The garlic tasted like candy.

Indian nigga making ghee

Basically just melt some unsalted butter, brown it before it burns and strain the milk solids out. All the water gets cooked out of it so you're left with lactose free pure oil that's better for you than butter. It'll keep for a couple months.

Made some ghee a few months ago to use in a saag recipe.

Indian nigga making ghee

Plus if you buy the shit in stores, it's like $12 a jar or some shit. Just take the few minutes to make the shit yourself.

@deadeye

this is a very interesting video.
i actually listened to the whole thing straight thru.

i like it because of the two gangleaders (a bountyhunter OG and the head of UBN) are speaking on topic and points i always get called out on.
from the youngings changing their mindframe to if you tough then be tough for the black cause and then to build a business.

@deadeye

this is a very interesting video.
i actually listened to the whole thing straight thru.

i like it because of the two gangleaders (a bountyhunter OG and the head of UBN) are speaking on topic and points i always get called out on.
from the youngings changing their mindframe to if you tough then be tough for the black cause and then to build a business.

Definitely gonna check this out.

Another video of a man admitting his wrong in the community.
Speaks about knowing he was foul an deserved to get snitched on.

Good shit to me

Minus the christian shit cuz I'm agnostic (I guess) and dont care about religion in general, dude was speaking facts about educating your children. My friends with kids be showing me the dumb ass assignments they do and I just lmao cuz we're fuckin doomed.

Always said if I were to have kids, the last place I'm puttin em in is a traditional public or private school cuz it's memorization and not actual development/learning.

I don't know if any of y'all fucks wit Jungle/Drum and Bass at all, but this cat Spinscott is nice wit it,and it's all done live on the MPC.

This shit here nigga!!!

This is fuuuuckin dope.

Last edited:
He deleted the video. What was it about, fam?

He was talking about why he doesn't do livestreams anymore because his celebrity videos bring in a lot more money.

Says niggas are only complaining about it because they can't get on his panel and argue for hours on end at a time..........and that he doesn't owe them anything because he's already paid his dues.

Said he was gonna come back as a coon...............bleach his skin............and scoop up a white woman.

Biden laughing clip.gif

I know my summary isn't doing it justice, but the shit was hilarious.

Ironically, he says he's gonna do a livestream later on tonight.........so hopefully he speaks on it a little bit.

Minus the christian shit cuz I'm agnostic (I guess) and dont care about religion in general, dude was speaking facts about educating your children. My friends with kids be showing me the dumb ass assignments they do and I just lmao cuz we're fuckin doomed.

Always said if I were to have kids, the last place I'm puttin em in is a traditional public or private school cuz it's memorization and not actual development/learning.

I feel ya.

But kids def needs to interact with other kids to develop that social skill which is highly important and seems to be diminished over the last decade.

School as a whole needs to change and the view on what needs to be learned.

And to be real. If your child goes to public schools and you’re not still basically homeschooling them as well you fucking up.

Homeschool and public/private school is not the answer and both is the answer.

That’s my take.

“keep religion out of the learning

Last edited:
I feel ya.

But kids def needs to interact with other kids to develop that social skill which is highly important and seems to be diminished over the last decade.

School as a whole needs to change and the view on what needs to be learned.

And to be real. If your child goes to public schools and your not still basically homeschooling them as well you fucking up.

Homeschool and public/private school is not the answer and both is the answer.

That’s my take.

“keep religion out of the learning
Yea he had a part in there about ppl asking him "what about socialization" and he said "why would I want other 13 yo boys educating my son".....which is fair but kids do need interaction with other kids lol

I agree with the rest of your point.

Back