Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE OFFICIAL ABW YOUTUBE THREAD

Musician/comedian that freestyles everything. Dude composes tracks on the fly, then makes up a song to go with it. Musically he does funk, soul, hip hop, house, techno, and other shit he just makes up as he goes along.

Ohhh ok. Cuz I clicked on channel and he had videos that was 2 and 3 hrs long and shit. I was like what is this?

I'll check it out. Good drop.

Ohhh ok. Cuz I clicked on channel and he had videos that was 2 and 3 hrs long and shit. I was like what is this?

I'll check it out. Good drop.

he does a lot of live streaming. Talking shit, interacting with the people, and making music the whole time.

Malcolm Gladwell's new book is about first encounters that went completely left and our lack of understanding when talking to strangers. Main point in the book was about the sandra bland encounter with the cop.

They talk about in this video

Dust has a bunch of sci-fi short films. A lot of the shit is pretty good considering it's all indie with shoestring budgets.

Peep Daniel Kaluuya in ^^^ this one.

Last edited:

Just stumbled on to this chick's YT channel last night while looking up videos on some old samplers I'm looking at buying. She's got some pretty dope ass beats.

Back