Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE OFFICIAL ABW YOUTUBE THREAD

everyone in reel talk knows my favorite channels....

emergency awesome
i also like what culture, cracked, wisecrack, watch mojo, death battle..

but if we just dropping videos, here's a music video me and my wife are in, if you've never seen it before.....

That's gotta be a YouTube record. I should've known that he was coming back to break the bank, when haven't released in 3 months.

This drop is the equivalent of your favorite rapper dropping a double-album out of nowhere without any promotion.

Youtube's gotta be at least in the top 5 of the best things on the internet right now.

Sad.......but not surprising.

Disappointing more than anything.

That's what happens when people let a little bit of power go to their head though.

No this is what happens when ppl keep doing shit they've been repeatedly asked not to do. But deadeye and boundaries dont go together so here we are.

Last edited:
A teenage girl buried a baby and it's all women's fault.

Lemme leave this thread.

You're missing the point of the video.

Which is not just that she buried her baby.......but that she's probably not going to be held accountable for doing so.

Dude's just pointing out the fact that the so-called "patriarchy" that feminists often complain so much about is actually going to be responsible for this young lady not facing any real consequences for her actions.

She'll just have to undergo "therapy" to come to terms with the "fear" that caused her to bury her child in the first place.

You're missing the point of the video.

Which is not just that she buried her baby.......but that she's probably not going to be held accountable for doing so.

Dude's just pointing out the fact that the so-called "patriarchy" that feminists often complain so much about is actually going to be responsible for this young lady not facing any real consequences for her actions.

She'll just have to undergo "therapy" to come to terms with the "fear" that caused her to bury her child in the first place.
So what yall gon do about it? Make YouTube vids and circle jerk each other in the comments? If yall cared yall would hit up the local authorities or somethin.

Back