HOW TO PLAY

THIS WILL BE PLAYED LIKE THE REGULAR LOTTERY

YOU WILL CHOOSE 3 DIFFERENT NUMBERS BETWEEN 1 - 40

IF YOU CHOOSE THE 3 CORRECT NUMBERS U WIN

LET ME KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WANT AND I WILL CHARGE U FOR UR TICKETS

***SHOUTOUT TO @Dupacalypse FOR THE IDEA***
.​

Last edited:
Ya'll niggas stingy as shit with the money lol Nobody wants a ticket?

I already got the 3 numbers chose for the lottery.

Hey hey wait a min.... how these numbers chosen? Whose picking these numbers mane?
cpqPoWF.png

i already made the ticket with the date on it so yall know i didnt just make it last min.

Come on bruh.. let me get 2 tickets for 20 each you know if i win you know im good for it

imma try to reach out to my dudes from the forum we ran this on before, see what i can come up with

The lottery module if I remember right, I downloaded it from the php database of additions and modifications from a website. If the board is php based, you should be able to find that module, and then it's just a matter of changing the right files on the server and enabling the lottery in the administrator page. If your board isn't php based, then you'd have to either fight an equivalent module for whatever the board is based on, or write that shit manually, which isn't that easy a task for a novice, hell I would probably struggle doing it for free in my spare time.

Send me the link for this board, I might be able to tell you more if I see it.

The software I'm using is Xenforo. ALL of the features you see on here come the way you see it on the board, from the Money System to the Rating System, none of this shit is custom made, anybody who has Xenforo has all of these features.

For example: The Banking System: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-banking.536/ , all you would have to do is click the link on that page and you'll have the banking system.

So as far as a Lottery System I would have to go on the Xenforo Forum and ask if we have one available. If your homie knows a way I can add it, then I'll roll with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back