Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official ABW Lottery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The software I'm using is Xenforo. ALL of the features you see on here come the way you see it on the board, from the Money System to the Rating System, none of this shit is custom made, anybody who has Xenforo has all of these features.

For example: The Banking System: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-banking.536/ , all you would have to do is click the link on that page and you'll have the banking system.

So as far as a Lottery System I would have to go on the Xenforo Forum and ask if we have one available. If your homie knows a way I can add it, then I'll roll with that.

Or we can do one ourselves, it is not difficult at all.

latest reply

The software used is xenforo, but the language is php. Boxinghideout is also done in php. Xenforo probably has its own list of php plugins on the website, which they have put together so that xenforo users can make easy modifications through the software. If they have a lottery system, then its an easy add.

If not, someone would have to manually make one to operate on the type of board that he has running. It would require deeper knowledge of of the actual php language itself...quite more so than just knowledge of the xenforo software which is merely a front end. They would be manually changing the boards files on the server to implement the lottery. Xenoforo doesnt have it, its doubtful you guys will go this route, unless the admin is a code monkey.

dude taught me some shit back in the day, but it's been forever since i looked at code and pulled anything of use from it

Found a lottery system add-on. I'll keep this current lottery up until Sat. Then I'll install the lottery add-on on Sunday and we can start another one on there.

So far I got :

Kandy - 2 tickets

6 17 5

14 8 7

Eleanor - 2 tickets

16 12 25

13 7 21

Sam Crooke - 1 ticket

15 35 37

Shotta - 1 ticket

2-21-09

The lottery system I found works with a different money system. I don't feel like installing a new money system and uninstalling the one I have. I'll keep lookin for another one.

Closing this week's lottery tonight at midnight est. I'll post the winner/winners at midnight. If there's no winner's I'll raise the winning amount and will keep the same winning numbers and yall will be able to buy 3 more tickets.

You actually are the only person who got one of the numbers right. I'll send u 1k now. I'm not gonna tell u which number was right tho.

Keeping the same 3 numbers and raising the grand prize to 6k.

1 number right = 1k
2 numbers right = 2k
3 numbers right = 6k

Everybody can buy up to 3 tickets again.

raw

You actually are the only person who got one of the numbers right. I'll send u 1k now. I'm not gonna tell u which number was right tho.

Keeping the same 3 numbers and raising the grand prize to 6k.

1 number right = 1k
2 numbers right = 2k
3 numbers right = 6k

Everybody can buy up to 3 tickets again.
I'm buying 3. The same numbers I been had for the first two and 23 4 41

But if the last 2 numbers didnt work, why would u buy them again? I'm using the same 3 numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back