Votes: 1 1.9%
  • vodka

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • tequila

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Rum

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
Johnnie Walker Blue label is what I'm drinking on liquor wise at this time. I'm a Scotch drinker and I know most scotch drinkers prefer single malts over blended but I like Johnnie Blue alot. Single malts I've had and enjoyed are The Balvenie, The Macallan aged 18 years, Glenfiddich and Glenlivet aged 14 years. I only drink the older stuff neat but if it's Johnnie Black or Red (which I don't care too much for) I drink it with Ginger Beer or Ginger Ale.

I tried Tito's for the 1st time 2 weeks ago, which is funny because I now live in Austin Texas. Lol. I really like Kettle 1 the most out of vodka but Tito's is pretty good, especially with pineapple juice.

Y’all ever fuck with any foreign alcohols? Saki? Sochu? Ouzo? Etc.

I like some Sake..

When I was in Japan they used to make this mixed drink called Chu-Hi that used shochu and soda.. man that shit was good. Lol.

Ouzo is gross to me because I don't like liquorice and that's what the drink taste like to me.

Last edited:
Warm sake is usually low grade cheap stuff

They actually warm it up because it makes the cheap shit easier to swallow. Thats also why them japanese spots cool w handing out sake bombs.

Top shelf sake is served chilled. To better enjoy the flavor.

My grandma got us using Wray and nephew Jamaican white rum for colds and sinus issues. I took to sipping a bit of it with sugar and lime. At 63 percent alcohol it really kicks.

Copped this one last week and finished it tonight. It’s a bourbon out of Washington state. Pretty damn good but for some reason hit hard than a muthafucka! I had maybe 2 or 3 shots (I drink neat in a glass with no chaser so hard to tell for sure) and was feeling zooted, lol. May be my old age or something but the Japanese shit I posted a couple of posts ago didn’t hit like this. Highly recommend.

B4D73D6D-26E3-422A-B963-6EE13E69289A.jpeg

Back