Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glazernomics at its finest….a distraction.

We’ve needed a proper DM for years so I’m not mad, but he’s nothing like FDJ and I wonder if ETH has completely ripped up his philosophy. I wouldn’t be surprised if this set of players can’t adapt.

I haven’t watched Brazil play for a while but I know him and Fred work.

But for 3 of this 5 year deal he will start to decline, which is why Madrid bought the young replacement.

Nobody at Utd uses critical thinking.

However, fuck the Glazers…let them spend it…their time is coming to an end.

Edit: oh yea..INB4 this deal doesn’t happen. 😂

Last edited:

Glazernomics at its finest….a distraction.

We’ve needed a proper DM for years so I’m not mad, but he’s nothing like FDJ and I wonder if ETH has completely ripped up his philosophy. I wouldn’t be surprised if this set of players can’t adapt.

I haven’t watched Brazil play for a while but I know him and Fred work.

But for 3 of this 5 year deal he will start to decline, which is why Madrid bought the young replacement.

Nobody at Utd uses critical thinking.

However, fuck the Glazers…let them spend it…their time is coming to an end.

Edit: oh yea..INB4 this deal doesn’t happen. 😂

The thing is the Glazers dont actually spend their money...

Theyve taken out billions of dollars out the club for their own profits, so when they buy a player they arnt spending their money, its just more leverage/borrowed money against United putting United us into more debt...

The thing is the Glazers dont actually spend their money...

Theyve taken out billions of dollars out the club for their own profits, so when they buy a player they arnt spending their money, its just more leverage/borrowed money against United putting United us into more debt...

I was just about to say that. This isn't glazers money out their back pocket but money that Man United as a business/corporation self-generates. I guess as long as their dividend doesn't fall ( the pay yourself first concept), then excess after paying the debt interest can go towards these sort of trivial matters (aka "football stuff")

Man they make us Americans look bad!!!

Its almost like a free cash printing scheme... It should be illegal when you step back and look at it...

'Buy' a club for £800mil, though only use £200mil of your own money...

Take out billions of money over the years in profits and dividends without putting a penny more in of your own money...

Buy players by leveaging the club by taking out loans and against it (makes us look good, like we are spending our money) plunging the club into more and more debt...

Then evenually sell the club for what you paid for it or maybe even more...

When its all said and done you stripped the club of its assets etc and made yourself some cool billions of dollars and had fun watching football whilst doing it!!!

I was just about to say that. This isn't glazers money out their back pocket but money that Man United as a business/corporation self-generates. I guess as long as their dividend doesn't fall ( the pay yourself first concept), then excess after paying the debt interest can go towards these sort of trivial matters (aka "football stuff")

From I understand its not just what weve generated from profits, its also what the Glazers have borrowed and leveraged against us...

It wouldnt be so bad if we were progressing and getting better but were not... they arnt even spending money on doing up our stadium that is falling down!!! lol

From I understand its not just what weve generated from profits, its also what the Glazers have borrowed and leveraged against us...

It wouldnt be so bad if we were progressing and getting better but were not... they arnt even spending money on doing up our stadium that is falling down!!! lol

😂😂😂
pete-davidson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back