Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son Boehly in the Jackie Robinson Dunks dapping up Kai and Potter stanced the fuck up. He's definitely been spending that Chelsea salary. Bruh was at the Milan game with the full Zegna suit.

FeesHmYWQAMQgyD

FeesHmYWAAADaHR

:oreally:
Feeuo4DWIAMY91P

Last edited:

I'll be honest and say i've slept on him but during the Milan game, he was very good ESPECIALLY against a very good Leao as well.

Sidebar: after 4 losses, Lyon had a draw against Toulouse today and Lacazette, during his post game itw, said "i don't know why the coach subbed Dembélé when we needed to score but i don't make those decisions (...) I don't know what the future of the coach is, that's up to the board". So, they asked Bosz about his comments and he said "i'm not going to answer you, he's my capitain. I'll talk with him privately". Yikes

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I'll be honest and say i've slept on him but during the Milan game, he was very good ESPECIALLY against a very good Leao as well.

Sidebar: after 4 losses, Lyon had a draw against Toulouse today and Lacazette, during his post game itw, said "i don't know why the coach subbed Dembélé when we needed to score but i don't make those decisions (...) I don't know what the future of the coach is, that's up to the board". So, they asked Bosz about his comments and he said "i'm not going to answer you, he's my capitain. I'll talk with him privately". Yikes
President already said Lyon is not Chelsea. Bosz is staying unlike Tuchel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back