Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep wants to create"the narrative" 😂

‘When I arrived, the people here said the Premier League is so difficult, it is the toughest one,’ says Guardiola. ‘Different teams would win, only Sir Alex Ferguson with United was able to take a lot of championships. When it happened you realised the magnitude of their achievement but now we are close to doing it, being part of that and we have to try to take it.

Niggaz is hurt lol
They'll be aiight
This is business and he's a kid that I'm sure doesn't handle all his finances, don't bro still gets driven to training by his mother?
When they're ready to cut people and leave them disgruntled or go back on agreements(Cristianos contract) is this cat making the same videos?

Foh cac

Niggaz is hurt lol
They'll be aiight
This is business and he's a kid that I'm sure doesn't handle all his finances, don't bro still gets driven to training by his mother?
When they're ready to cut people and leave them disgruntled or go back on agreements(Cristianos contract) is this cat making the same videos?

Foh cac
The nerve of him to say that about Bappe while their main jobs is to talk about gossip n constantly act over dramatic 😂, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back