The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 He escape it let's see now what happens. For me

Mendy thiago Reece Chalabah chilwell
Kante mount Kovacic. Loftus because of his versatility. Gallagher
Borja havertz

Those are my let's keep. Everyone else meh

I'm minority but I would keep Lukaku over Werner.

I want us to get 2 cb. 1 lb/lwb/rwb cover that's 3- 4 players defenders.

Central defensive midfield and a creative central midfielder

Left winger and or right winger.

Around 7 players. 4 of which are starting quality out right. Other 3 rotational but better than we have.

@toheeb27 He escape it let's see now what happens. For me

Mendy thiago Reece Chalabah chilwell
Kante mount Kovacic. Loftus because of his versatility. Gallagher
Borja havertz

Those are my let's keep. Everyone else meh

I'm minority but I would keep Lukaku over Werner.

I want us to get 2 cb. 1 lb/lwb/rwb cover that's 3- 4 players defenders.

Central defensive midfield and a creative central midfielder

Left winger and or right winger.

Around 7 players. 4 of which are starting quality out right. Other 3 rotational but better than we have.
Unless we get the right players, we need to move to a 4-3-3 next season. We have too many number 8s on the team (I am including Gallagher ) and our current formation cannot accommodate them.

A pure defensive midfielder might be our most important need in the transfer window. (Actually, getting rid of Jorginho is the most important task this offseason)

This guy...is a businessman through and through lol

I'm sure Boehly was pretty certain he was gonna win the bid....I'm absolutely hoping his consortium were already running whatever data models were necessary since the winter to put some quality impact in this roster. In America, dead players simply get waived from the team if the club cant find a suitable trade (transfer). Fuck it, bring that to the Prem. Bye Ross, Rahman, Drinks, Bakayoko, RLC, Sarr..if BVB, Bayern, Getafe, Genk (who cares) wants some of our dross, dont waste a whole summer playing footsie, "here take them"...lets get 2-3 signings COMPLETED (no more 48 Hrs FC) by end of June.

I'm sure Boehly was pretty certain he was gonna win the bid....I'm absolutely hoping his consortium were already running whatever data models were necessary since the winter to put some quality impact in this roster. In America, dead players simply get waived from the team if the club cant find a suitable trade (transfer). Fuck it, bring that to the Prem. Bye Ross, Rahman, Drinks, Bakayoko, RLC, Sarr..if BVB, Bayern, Getafe, Genk (who cares) wants some of our dross, dont waste a whole summer playing footsie, "here take them"...lets get 2-3 signings COMPLETED (no more 48 Hrs FC) by end of June.
Bro, better lower your expectations. No way Boehly can have anything up and running effectively before the start of next season. Marina and company will most likely stay on through the transition. New ownership will have an audit as the season goes on and decide who to keep (hopefully they bring in a legit DOF).

bruh, like I stated in my mini rant...cut the nice guy bullshit...always tryna be PC and shit..it's ruthless at the top, act accordingly...no matter how nice you are, the english media dont fuck with Chelsea.
as mad as he got with the FA over COVID fixtures, he needs to be that vocal and ruthless with these dead players and dead board....who the fuck are they gonna go get? Nuno?
I can't blame him for us uselessly dominating possession, cuz these players are simply dogshit and aren't clinical, but go to the board and say these are the players I have to have. Marina, I don't wanna hear your price-haggling bullshit...get rid of these bums and build your own roster..he's almost 4-5 windows in, still playing a pity party.

This has been my thinking for a while now.
watching these guys is a chore
It’s not just the coach either but the players don’t seem to have what it takes to be champions/challenge properly.
Notice how we fall apart at the end of games when teams need a goal against us?
This has been happening since before Hazard left.

Owner needs to sit down with everyone and tell ‘em he ain’t got time for this nonsense.
they’re here to make money and you make money by winning things. If these players and Coaches aren’t getting results then you let ‘em go.
From these players being shit to Tuchel and his dumb ass subs in the 80th min of a regular season game. Everyone needs to be questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back