Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing of the NFL but am I right in saying the Cowboys is a glamour club?
Cowboys are the man UTD of nfl in terms of popularity and overall number of fans, merchandise sold biggest stadium.

But they haven’t won or been close to the super bowl since 1996, so they on Liverpool in the 90s-00s man UTD since Ferguson left status.

fanbase in the same boat, probably hurts more to be UTD fan cause cowboys fans used to the disappointment by now.

Only like Kovac from that list.

WC 2022 is end of the year so why would Martinez leave Belgium now for the mess of Everton? 🤔

Slavan Bilic I think is still out of a job since leaving west brom? Got more of a chance getting him than the others
I like Kovac also. Moshiri wants a big name and he has agents in his ear, so Kovac won’t be it. You also have to remember that Kenwright will have some say also. This is where the Martinez shouts could be coming from.

Prolly on the take LOL

He caught the ball from a back header then fumbled on the way down on the turf (tryna blame the condition of the pitch 🤦‍♂️)

1550938_1.jpg

Then he "feigned" injury IMO for his stupid 90th+ minute error, so Sergé Aurier had to go in goal for the last minute! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back