Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More accurate
undertaker-wake-up.gif

This pussyole can't die

My fucking club is a joke.

Ed Woodward leaving was all a lie too…he is expected to stay until April next year when there will be another briefing stating that he will stay on in the role.

I understand reservations about Conte. But if they do what Chelsea did with Tuchel and literally give him until the end of the season to see if he can make an immediate change I think this could work. Also gives them a chance to go for a more suitable long term appointment.

We want Ten Hag but he only comes if Overmars comes with him and that’s where Woodward gets in the way. He won’t give up power to Overmars.

A big joke of a club.

I got tickets to the derby and I don’t even wanna go…smh.

My fucking club is a joke.

Ed Woodward leaving was all a lie too…he is expected to stay until April next year when there will be another briefing stating that he will stay on in the role.

I understand reservations about Conte. But if they do what Chelsea did with Tuchel and literally give him until the end of the season to see if he can make an immediate change I think this could work. Also gives them a chance to go for a more suitable long term appointment.

We want Ten Hag but he only comes if Overmars comes with him and that’s where Woodward gets in the way. He won’t give up power to Overmars.

A big joke of a club.

I got tickets to the derby and I don’t even wanna go…smh.
you have won every match you have gone too?

you are the good luck charm turn up and support your team

From my deductions it looks like certain members of the team were shocked at fielding the same team that struggled against Atalanta to play Liverpool. The negativity was there before kick off.

Ronaldo openly mocked Ole on the pitch.

Baily openly confronted Ole after the loss to Leicester about starting an unfit Maguire.

This is stuff you can’t come back from. Yet he will be in charge against Spurs. Which will be telling with selections and the teams response.

I love Ole, and the rebuild was magnificent. But now the job is clearly to big for him.

I said Sancho takes a while to get going which is true, but didn’t expect Ole to stop playing him. Chased him for two years, paid £74m and now he doesn’t play! I accept that Greenwood has had a decent start.

Then the issue of Ronaldo has become as clear as daylight. It affects Greenwood, Sancho and Carvani and the non existent pressing with him in the side.

Last year when Cavani pressed the team followed his lead..that died with Ronaldo coming in.

you have won every match you have gone too?

you are the good luck charm turn up and support your team

nah we drew against Everton. My aim was to go once a month this season. But it’s a long way and an expensive day out just to see half the fans leave at half time?

I’m still gonna go… but the Liverpool game done me in.

I told y'all every time we have a bad result I wake up to articles like this lol smh it never fails
I said I already took the expectations out watching the games but that doesn't mean I'm fine with this.

Really beginning to hate the fans. Already was disgusted with the board and ownership. I understand they're some capitalist yanks but keeping on a cocksucker is better than the bottomline crumbling?
Shit is bonkers

Does city really have to give us 15 before they gaf?
Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back