Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me he has to win a trophy this season if we do get a new defender and perhaps a DM. No excuses.

However, this is Utd so I can see Sancho being the only signing and for me, it’s not enough.
But does he really have an excuse?

Obviously you can lose to anyone but Sevilla and Villarreal can be successful on the smallest budget and United team is better in every way.

But does he really have an excuse?

Obviously you can lose to anyone but Sevilla and Villarreal can be successful on the smallest budget and United team is better in every way.

You can always find excuses. I won’t at this time except to say the players in the final were better than VR players. The starting line up was correct. Lack of subs/bad game management? Yes…

But then players gotta own it too…can’t always just blame a manager.

Last edited:
@Hundredeyes Nice doing some good business this summer. I am surprised Calvin Stengs went there, was he that bad last season? Thought some mid table EPL would pick him up.

Yeah they also copped Kluivert and I’ll probably keep an eye on them the coming season. They made some very specific transfers…

but yeah Stengs had a horrible season lol, he is the son in law of Frank De Boer and the only reason why he made the Dutch national squad was because he was the in law until his game dropped so low that even Frank couldn’t justify selecting him lol. The transfer still surprised me tho, thought dude was Ajax bound …

he reminds me a lot of Adam Maher, all the talent in the world but not the will to really become an atlete.

Kinda like Van Der Vaart but he’s from an era where you could still make it with sheer talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back