Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told y'all every time we have a bad result I wake up to articles like this lol smh it never fails
I said I already took the expectations out watching the games but that doesn't mean I'm fine with this.

Really beginning to hate the fans. Already was disgusted with the board and ownership. I understand they're some capitalist yanks but keeping on a cocksucker is better than the bottomline crumbling?
Shit is bonkers

Does city really have to give us 15 before they gaf?
Sigh

City seem like the type to only score 1 or 2, but then "toy" with United for 80mins playing keep ball to show dominance 😂

Already was disgusted with the board and ownership. I understand they're some capitalist yanks but keeping on a cocksucker is better than the bottomline crumbling?
Shit is bonkers
Your club is run by Ferguson not the yanks how can you still not see that? If Ferguson dies tomorrow, Ole would get sacked with the quickness

I think the only way the United board make a decision to sack Ole (especially without a long-term manager lined up) IMHO is if (in order of priority) :

1. They genuinely believe a top 4 finish is seriously under threat of not happening come end of the season (the "ultimate cash-flow money" motivator)

2. Ronaldo* starts making noise publically and behind the scenes (the "brand and marketing implications" being devalued)

3. The fans continue to talk negatively about the club e.g. Booing in stadium, not turning up to games, negativity on social media etc (the "last straw" factor)

*Ronaldo is literally the only player with enough clout to influence things. Perhaps Rashford, De Gea and Maguire... But they either ain't been on form of late or not consistent enough to talk with their chest out like Ronaldo

Your club is run by Ferguson not the yanks how can you still not see that? If Ferguson dies tomorrow, Ole would get sacked with the quickness
He's got influence
I don't think he runs it
That's still woodward and the glazers and they're primarily interested in commercial money and top 4 and yes men

Whilst United fans and players were licking their wounds on Monday following one of the worst defeats at Old Trafford in their history....

The Yanks too were crying, but only because they got outbid for an Indian Cricket Team! 😂

My club thinks Spurs is an easy game…lmao

We may beat them but I feel like certain man won’t play for Ole anymore.

I thought that Woodward was leaving at the end of the year?

Yup that's what I thought too

He's got influence
I don't think he runs it
That's still woodward and the glazers and they're primarily interested in commercial money and top 4 and yes men

Fergie's influence is like Palpatine in star wars 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back