Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both inter kits

I saw someone wear this last week, it definitely looks fly in real life!

inter-milan-2021-22-stadium-home-dri-fit-football-shirt-KP718L.png

Last edited:
Yo @thefrenchwood , school me on Eliot Matazo. Seen him play a few times for Monaco this season, I might be falling in love, lol.
he hasn't played a lot since he got to Monaco. I've checked around reports about his game last night and you got the eye bc he had the best rating. Fofana is the starter so it's understandable why he's not getting that many minutes but if he can start an Europa game next to Tchouaménie and level up, he's going to be good.
Sidebar: belgium players are starting to play more and more in France. Interesting to see if that's the next big hub for us

He's too good for Newcastle but being the best on your team allows you to play with more reckless abandon which he relishes. His ability to turn and change of pace is chaos, his dribbling is impetuous, confidence unbreakable, he wants to take your pride and nutmeg your kids, praise be to Allah
Amin! You know the plan is to get to a top 4-6 club very soon. If he maintains that level, he'll achieve that. His unbreakable confidence as you stated can hurt him at times bc he can be stubborn but man, when he's on, he's on on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back