Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Ado Den Haag had supporters ready to invade the pitch to celebrate their promotion back to the eredivisie when Excelsior (Feyenoord B) equalized in the last min (3-3) and they ended up Losing on penalties, excelsior players had to run for dear life to the dressing rooms cause ADO supporters ran rampant smh

and great to see Nottingham Forest back, haven’t seen them since og Pierre van Hooijdonk used to ball there. Never been in Nottingham, when I was a kid I thought it was some made up place from Robin Hood lol…

Made up place?!

43c787ba3d45bc0db848985b5e745564.jpg

It's real out here... Don't catch a stray from the hood! 😂

780e516e2566c9fbe391b73e7c08d2b1.gif

100 games... that's at least 2 seasons worth.

N.b. both Liverpool and Chelsea played 63 games season just ended (Chelsea featuring in the club world cup and super cup included)
Its crazy man. I see why Barcelona fans were/are frustrated with the dude. "U miss that many games and then u proceed to ask for the world in contract negotiations????"

I get where they are coming from, but man, NOBODY on our team can do this (0.57)....... (Maybe Pulisic, but that headless chicken will not lift up his head to make the pass)

CHO could do this, but ever since he wrecked his Achilles, dude has lost his pace and bravery.

Last edited:
@Blue_London forgive me if i am misremembering, but u used to be a big fan of this dude. Is he still good? I know he stays injured like Dembele.
Injuries killed him

I thought he was best when he was a box to box he used to arrive at the edge of the area like lampard. I just haven't seen enough of him recently to know if he would be a good signing but I was a big fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back