Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Why KD gotta sit? Why y’all babying him? Lol

then y’all complain about load management

also I wouldn’t even start Durant or anybody still playing right now anyways

so with the main emphasis to preserve players while also factoring in what they can bring I’d probably trot out

Lillard
Beal
Tatum
Grant
Bam

Jrue
Booker
Middleton
Durant
Green

Love
Lavine
Kd in the closing 5

Im dead ass too. Rooting for Team Canada this year.

We probably ain't about to do shit without sga, murray, brooks, and some other guys backing out or hurt.

Getting silver was in our sights before sga and Murray went down.

I gotta look at other countries rosters before I can call it now. Still 90% nba players on the roster which is a step up but missed opportunity to finally have all our top guys on the roster. If covid didn't happen we would have been full up last year. Every nba player was committed which never happens.

We probably ain't about to do shit without sga, murray, brooks, and some other guys backing out or hurt.

Getting silver was in our sights before sga and Murray went down.

I gotta look at other countries rosters before I can call it now. Still 90% nba players on the roster which is a step up but missed opportunity to finally have all our top guys on the roster. If covid didn't happen we would have been full up last year. Every nba player was committed which never happens.

I cant lie like im following all that.

Im a casual ass fan of olympic ball. Dont really watch or follow that way.

But team Canada got my youngin RJ on it, so im gonna be watching every game and hope he gets that olympics boost young players get after playing in it.

I cant lie like im following all that.

Im a casual ass fan of olympic ball. Dont really watch or follow that way.

But team Canada got my youngin RJ on it, so im gonna be watching every game and hope he gets that olympics boost young players get after playing in it.

I've always followed team Canada heavy waiting for them to kick in the door.

RJ's pops used to be a big mainstay on those teams with nash, and Sherman Hamilton (Raptors analyst). They were hooping.

Now RJs pops is the gm for team Canada.

tenor.gif

The return.

Back