Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Definitely think smart is on the move as well. We're not going into next season with Yam mader and Pritchard. That 16th pick is irrelevant since we have Langford, Nesmith and Pritchard and stevens likely wants to add vets to the bench. Moses Brown is gonna thrive in Boston he's just what we needed

Definitely think smart is on the move as well. We're not going into next season with Yam mader and Pritchard. That 16th pick is irrelevant since we have Langford, Nesmith and Pritchard and stevens likely wants to add vets to the bench. Moses Brown is gonna thrive in Boston he's just what we needed

Man I hope Smart is next on that summer jam screen 🙏

Send him packing, and give me either Billups, Cassell or any of the 2 chicks and I would feel we starting to head n the right direction

And like you said too w this trade we get back some much needed length if they can help.

Man I hope Smart is next on that summer jam screen 🙏

Send him packing, and give me either Billups, Cassell or any of the 2 chicks and I would feel we starting to head n the right direction

And like you said too w this trade we get back some much needed length if they can help.
Moses Brown is 7'2 averaged 9 and 9 in 21 minutes and signed for 2 more years he's not just a throw in

Black PGs have been based god curse on boston since that Thomas debacle. I remember Kyrie couldn’t catch a breath there and meanwhile Hayward got off scotch free up until he left, hurt or not lol

Yall niggas pussies a lil too wet over this Kemba/horford trade . Wipe down.

Back