Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Warriors coming up

trade wiseman and wiggins for somebody and keep the wolves pick
I keep seeing people saying they fucked up and should have taken melo instead of wiseman but folk were literally talking Wiseman on the warriors a whole year for before they drafted him. Cuz I remember when he got kicked out of school all they were saying was Warriors Warriors

Why you think it was a mistake/see him as bait if it was the plan to draft him from jump?

I keep seeing people saying they fucked up and should have taken melo instead of wiseman but folk were literally talking Wiseman on the warriors a whole year for before they drafted him. Cuz I remember when he got kicked out of school all they were saying was Warriors Warriors

Why you think it was a mistake/see him as bait if it was the plan to draft him from jump?
Probably because at the time it was before it was known that Klay was gonna miss another season so adding a big over Lamelo made more sense

Wiseman isn’t a mistake but for where GS is as an organization right now they probably aren’t trying to wait for him to get good when they don’t need the C spot to be phenomenal

also since the warriors play better without him and considering they got the 8th seed, with Klay coming back it makes sense to sell wiseman off with another asset (maybe dump some salary) and get a more ready made asset to come through

Maybe

Am I the only one that thinks this is some hoe shit from Bron? You mean a basketball player doing their job by hustling for a ball? It's not like Solomon was trying to take him out

Naw. When you play ball you know it’s some hustle plays you don’t even try.

Am I the only one that thinks this is some hoe shit from Bron? You mean a basketball player doing their job by hustling for a ball? It's not like Solomon was trying to take him out

I usually try to give Bron the benefit of the doubt but he has divaish tendencies often. Does he really think this guy was out to hurt him? Would he say this same shit if it was Westbrook who dove for the ball? Bron can be a clown at times

the wolves is HIS team.
Would see it in games he had a good knack of taking over games. Im not trynna be overly critical cuz he's had a rough few years but its obvious KAT just gets his numbers and doesn't impact winning that much. I don't think the wolves look to trade him but if they woefully miss the playoffs again you'd have to think teams might start calling

Would see it in games he had a good knack of taking over games. Im not trynna be overly critical cuz he's had a rough few years but its obvious KAT just gets his numbers and doesn't impact winning that much. I don't think the wolves look to trade him but if they woefully miss the playoffs again you'd have to think teams might start calling

this is why Butler stay clownin KAT cause he’s not a WINNING player.You peeped how ANT answered the reporter on KAT’s behalf when they asked him about Jimmy? We know who the alpha is on that team.

Back