Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Really that was the smart thing they away from home but they traded that off for great weather.

Tampa bay not fucking with Toronto chicks tho.

I ain’t gon say they are or they ain’t

But Florida as whole got bad ones. Even Tampa/Saint Pete area.

@King Freeman I plan on visiting Toronto (I still think the young kids call it “T-Dot) in the near future. Do you have any recommendations of places to visit and things to do there?

News of Albert’s hiring comes on the same day the Post reported that his father, TNT NBA voice Marv Albert, could retire at the end of this year’s postseason. The elder Albert is approaching his 80th birthday and in the final year of his contract, though no decision has been reached.

Albert’s partner Chris Webber may also be on the way out, with the Post reporting that his return next season is “very much in question.” Turner officials were reportedly not pleased that Webber opted out of covering this year’s NCAA Tournament on what is being characterized as short notice.

Albert has been with Turner since 1999; Webber has been with Turner since retiring from the NBA in 2008.

1620299856331.gif

Last edited:

News of Albert’s hiring comes on the same day the Post reported that his father, TNT NBA voice Marv Albert, could retire at the end of this year’s postseason. The elder Albert is approaching his 80th birthday and in the final year of his contract, though no decision has been reached.

Albert’s partner Chris Webber may also be on the way out, with the Post reporting that his return next season is “very much in question.” Turner officials were reportedly not pleased that Webber opted out of covering this year’s NCAA Tournament on what is being characterized as short notice.

Albert has been with Turner since 1999; Webber has been with Turner since retiring from the NBA in 2008.

View attachment 527009
I didn’t know Kenny and marv was related

Get him outta here though

Yeah that bjork buddy getting axed

Wasn't all this shit happening last year with the pacers and then they ended up firing nate McMillan a week after verbally agreeing to an extension? Headassery.

Niggas with zero accomplishments need to shut up and get coached. And that front office need a shake up. But I'm happy for nate to come back home to the Raptors. Players loved him and were making a run next year. So get the family back together.

Wasn't all this shit happening last year with the pacers and then they ended up firing nate McMillan a week after verbally agreeing to an extension? Headassery.

Niggas with zero accomplishments need to shut up and get coached. And that front office need a shake up. But I'm happy for nate to come back home to the Raptors. Players loved him and were making a run next year. So get the family back together.
Other teams gonna try and take advantage and try and poach some players

Pacers are in primed position to get fleeced

Back