Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Got it....not really too much of an improvement even w them 2 but it is what it is..

Would have bet my avi with those two playing. It's down to a 7 point game now, don't get too cocky. This would be an ugly loss for your boys.

Would have bet my avi with those two playing. It's down to a 7 point game now, don't get too cocky. This would be an ugly loss for your boys.

I wouldn't of bet because I wouldn't put it past the Cs to lose this game even if Drummond n Morris were playing.

Fact still remains..ain't moving the needle for a Drummond n Morris.

I know they the original pretenders and they became the team steal on but the Clippers are really good

Kawhi having an underrated great season and Paul George shooting almost 45% from 3 on 7 attempts per game is some pretty insane shit

I wanna believe this is the year they break through but idk man.

I’d love to see a Clippers/Suns WCF

I'll say it like this....regardless of all the disappointment and the stigma associated with the franchise

How many teams out West would you really feel good about picking to beat the Clippers in a 7 game series?

Blazers? Nope

Utah? Nope

Dallas? Nope

Denver? Even after last year and before the
Murray injury I still probably would've picked LA but I would definitely do it now

Phoenix? Idk...this would be a great series
Grizz

Pels, Grizz or Spurs? Nope

Lakers have a ton of questions right now, I've always thought the Clippers matched up well with then even going back to last season but if AD and Lebron are healthy that can still be a toss up

Not saying the Clippers are flawless and are going to make a run but I do see them being much better in the playoffs this season compared to the way they flamed out last postseason

The heat is in the quadrant of woe?

Damn that sucks @Gene Parmesan, but atleast our Knicks are doing decent.
Bench went from 6th to 23rd or some shit in production lol

offense is horrible

I think honestly and this isn’t me hoping for the best that we need to just get in the playoffs

we need to get 6th or higher because we need that week off before the playoffs badly

we need to have practices and a full session badly

I’m not worried

offense is horrible

I think honestly and this isn’t me hoping for the best that we need to just get in the playoffs

we need to get 6th or higher because we need that week off before the playoffs badly

All jokes aside, we got a 50+ game sample size fam. I know you a fan so you gotta stay hopeful, but at this point yall are who yall are. A middle of the pack team in the east.

offense is horrible

The humbleness

All jokes aside, we got a 50+ game sample size fam. I know you a fan so you gotta stay hopeful, but at this point yall are who yall are. A middle of the pack team in the east.
Don’t make me give you a timeline of the season

it hasn’t been a consistent 50 games at all.

Back