Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@BlackAx410 @oldman_Ghost!

Aye yall, dont get me wrong, tatum is better than anyone on the Knicks and id take him over anyone on the Knicks, but yall got to be frustrated watching some of the shots he takes sometimes. Beautiful when they falling, but when they not, its like yo wtf is he doing?

All the time! He takes stupid shots...and its even more aggy when he turns over the ball. He got the talent of a number 1 but he needs a true alpha to play with

Aye man all that said, yall got 2 great closers on the court and we got none. Both teams need the win bad

We do....but they haven't been closing. Game close and I am not confident the Cs can even pull this out...

@BlackAx410 @oldman_Ghost!

Aye yall, dont get me wrong, tatum is better than anyone on the Knicks and id take him over anyone on the Knicks, but yall got to be frustrated watching some of the shots he takes sometimes. Beautiful when they falling, but when they not, its like yo wtf is he doing?
Overdribbles and draining the clock for isos and sidestep 3s get frustrating especially when he's so good at driving. He doesn't use his size enough

Back