Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Y'all love tagging me in this but don't wanna mention the other point i was making. The Raptors, heat, and wizards which were impacted by Covid have been winning a lot more these past few weeks. My initial point was later in the season the East will start playing better, so tagging me weekly about this is pointless

What about the other 20 years in the last 21 years?

Ahh although it was fun to pop shit about the heat, I knew at lot of their troubles just had to deal with health n the COVID shit like alot of teams(at least to me that's what it is)...I always thought them n Raptors will get it together at some point

John Collins would be a nice but these nigs ain't in any position to be a threat to any of the top teams in the east right now. So I wouldn't just rent em...

All i need to happen now is Cousins going to the Nets to really keep Danny out here looking stupid.....
Iont think John Collins is worth a max spot but something needs to happen before we miss the playoffs. We're in the danger zone

Iont think John Collins is worth a max spot but something needs to happen before we miss the playoffs. We're in the danger zone
Vucci Mane has pretty good success against Biid. I really don't want yall to get him. Collins is solid but Vucci scares me.

Vucci Mane has pretty good success against Biid. I really don't want yall to get him. Collins is solid but Vucci scares me.
Yeah that's who i want he'd fit in great alongside the jays and he fits into the TPE. Theis is on an expiring contract so he might be the guy to get thrown in a trade. Im willing to move smart for the right piece

Y'all love tagging me in this but don't wanna mention the other point i was making. The Raptors, heat, and wizards which were impacted by Covid have been winning a lot more these past few weeks. My initial point was later in the season the East will start playing better, so tagging me weekly about this is pointless
Talk to em man

Zach !!!!
See the source image

Back