Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What’s superstar based on? Level of play? Fandom? Level of play+fandom?

I did not consider fanbase. I used the 3 standout players of this era. Each changed the game and top 15 players of all time

what your describing is a transcendent player
those three have definitely revolutionized the game but there have always been superstars that haven’t necessarily “changed” the game throughout history. Only difference is now there has been an influx of talent and the league is deeper then its ever been in that regard. So naturally your going to see a larger group of “Super Stars” then you would say 25 yrs ago.

I both respect the young boy Thybulle for locking up Blake Griffin and laugh continuously at Blake Griffin for bein THIS fuckin washed to constantly get his shit snatched by a 2nd year player.

lol I bet on that knicks game last night and then 2 mins before the game I was like “oh shit I can’t watch this”

I have Fubo, It’s like 3 different MSG’s. MSG, MSG2 and MSG + but no YES. I get Infinite Scooping and Hooping propaganda from Clyde but no Nets lol

Then they blackout Celtics nbatv games too but I’m not even in market for that NBCS region smh

I have Fubo, It’s like 3 different MSG’s. MSG, MSG2 and MSG + but no YES. I get Infinite Scooping and Hooping propaganda from Clyde but no Nets lol

Then they blackout Celtics nbatv games too but I’m not even in market for that NBCS region smh
I just put nbabite on my browser of my TV at this point for nets games

Back