Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

harden went about it quietly initially but they weren't trying to give him up.. whether harden leaked the info or the organization did it was their fault.. point is harden wants to be in a winning position.. this team ain't competing with the best of the best.. wall body is on notice any given moment, boogie ain't what he was 5 years ago by a long shot.. they tryna piss on that man's head and call it rain.. dude's unhappy.. fuck he supposed to do? that's like your girl saying she wanna break up but you not with it, then you mad when y'all together and she ain't happy doing the shit she used to.. he checked out soon as russ morey and mike d left man.. before he played a game he showed exactly how he felt.. this shit chess not checkers..fuck the rockets organization for tryna make him a villain because he don't wanna be there anymore.

The Rockets aren't trying to make him look like a villain, he is doing that. Lol. It doesn't help the organization one bit to leak he wants to be traded or make him look like a villain. That fucks his trade value, which means it fucks up the teams prospects and assets coming back in the trade. It's obvious James, his people, or former Rockets/ employees are talking to the media. What organization would be dumb enough to tank their own trade assets value? LMAO.

I definitely understand they need to trade the man because he doesn't want to be there but they shouldn't take a shitty deal. He is under contract for 3 more seasons so I understand him acting an ass or playing cool are his only 2 options while waiting for a trade. He might've asked behind the scenes for a trade and Houston foolishly thought he would get over his request if they got some players in to help, but he still needs to understand he is at a disadvantage unlike guys like Anthony Davis or Kawhi (they were coming up on free agency) because he has more than multiple year's left on his deal. They could trade him to whoever offers the best deal and if he doesn't like the destination he is stuck.

The Rockets aren't trying to make him look like a villain, he is doing that. Lol. It doesn't help the organization one bit to leak he wants to be traded or make him look like a villain. That fucks his trade value, which means it fucks up the teams prospects and assets coming back in the trade. It's obvious James, his people, or former Rockets/ employees are talking to the media. What organization would be dumb enough to tank their own trade assets value? LMAO.

I definitely understand they need to trade the man because he doesn't want to be there but they shouldn't take a shitty deal. He is under contract for 3 more seasons so I understand him acting an ass or playing cool are his only 2 options while waiting for a trade. He might've asked behind the scenes for a trade and Houston foolishly thought he would get over his request if they got some players in to help, but he still needs to understand he is at a disadvantage unlike guys like Anthony Davis or Kawhi (they were coming up on free agency) because he has more than multiple year's left on his deal. They could trade him to whoever offers the best deal and if doesn't like the destination he is stuck.
? organizations leak trade talks all the time lol.. and the smart thing would've been to sit him.. now he's playing half assed and lowering his own trade value.. never feel bad for a business.. remember how this same organization did melo.. all that professionalism shit go out the window for their best interest but harden supposed to be a good boy when they don't hold up their end of the deal? lol nah man fuck allat.. respectfully.

? organizations leak trade talks all the time lol.. and the smart thing would've been to sit him.. now he's playing half assed and lowering his own trade value.. never feel bad for a business.. remember how this same organization did melo.. all that professionalism shit go out the window for their best interest but harden supposed to be a good boy when they don't hold up their end of the deal? lol nah man fuck allat.. respectfully.

What are you talking about? Lmao.

No team is going to try and devalue their own trade assets. No team is going to say their player has a bad attitude, arrives late for film study, goes and parties and makes the team change shoot around times. Lmao. Other teams who you're trying to trade with, ex employees, or agents might leak info like that but no team who is trying to get a good deal is going to do that to themselves.

D'antoni and Morey I felt did Carmelo dirty but what does that have to do with Stone, Silas, or even James Harden?? Lmao.

I'm not mad at Harden for wanting to leave (I'm not a Rockets fan) but this whole ordeal is a mess that honestly if Houston wanted to screw him over they could.... one of the smartest things Lebron James did was sign those 1 or 2 year deals so he could never be in a situation like Harden is in now and to put pressure on teams to do the best they can to build competitive teams.

Aight aight... If I demand a trade... why tf is signing cousins to the vet min and trading for wall. Neither of whom has really played in 2 years moving the needle for me?

No one. Not fucking one of you expected wall to even be playing as well as he is. And how he's going to hold up is still a large question mark. He came off back to back surgeries.

Nigga made the demand and wasn't on any flip flop shit. It is what it is.

Houston rockets as an organization the ones being disrespectful and fucking around imo.

Back