Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Wall telling James to give it a chance and things would be better if everybody buys in adds NO drama to the situation harden created

fuck is you talking about? Lol

1. fuck Harden and the ho shit he doing.

2. It's not just a James situation, it's the whole organization situation because Harden isn't being a professional. If the man would've went to management and told them behind the scenes he wanted to be traded he would've been gone a lot quicker without all this public BS. The info got leaked (by no doubt him and his agent) and he was publicly breaking quarantine rules which only tanked his trade value and caused a lot of unwanted attention.

3. The guy publicly shitted on his new teammates without even giving the new situation an actual (9 games!) chance. Him saying what he said about the team definitely gives his teammates the right to speak the way they want on the situation. He showed no respect to them publicly so why should they show respect to him publicly. The funny part is John Wall didn't even bash James, what he said was logical and not demeaning at all in my opinion. This team is one of the better constructed Rocket teams over the Last few seasons in my opinion.

When players under contract publicly demand trades it's always going to be a mess which will cause issues throughout the whole organization.
harden went about it quietly initially but they weren't trying to give him up.. whether harden leaked the info or the organization did it was their fault.. point is harden wants to be in a winning position.. this team ain't competing with the best of the best.. wall body is on notice any given moment, boogie ain't what he was 5 years ago by a long shot.. they tryna piss on that man's head and call it rain.. dude's unhappy.. fuck he supposed to do? that's like your girl saying she wanna break up but you not with it, then you mad when y'all together and she ain't happy doing the shit she used to.. he checked out soon as russ morey and mike d left man.. before he played a game he showed exactly how he felt.. this shit chess not checkers..fuck the rockets organization for tryna make him a villain because he don't wanna be there anymore.

For houston, the sixers trade makes the most sense imo.

You get Ben where if he has a team built around him, hes a much better player than anyone the Nets have, as flawed as he is.

And then I think the picks you get from the sixers will be higher than the Nets, cause KD, Harden and Kyrie are going to the finals every year.

Only negative is a Wall Simmons backcourt and that shit is disgusting.

1. fuck Harden and the ho shit he doing.

2. It's not just a James situation, it's the whole organization situation because Harden isn't being a professional. If the man would've went to management and told them behind the scenes he wanted to be traded he would've been gone a lot quicker without all this public BS. The info got leaked (by no doubt him and his agent) and he was publicly breaking quarantine rules which only tanked his trade value and caused a lot of unwanted attention.

3. The guy publicly shitted on his new teammates without even giving the new situation an actual (9 games!) chance. Him saying what he said about the team definitely gives his teammates the right to speak the way they want on the situation. He showed no respect to them publicly so why should they show respect to him publicly. The funny part is John Wall didn't even bash James, what he said was logical and not demeaning at all in my opinion. This team is one of the better constructed Rocket teams over the Last few seasons in my opinion.

When players under contract publicly demand trades it's always going to be a mess which will cause issues throughout the whole organization.

1. Agreed. But whats done is done.

2. We know he's already went to management privately twice over the years. This is the third time. They thought trading for cp3 and westbrook would help. Ultimately those moves didn't.

It only spilled cause niggas that lost their jobs got messy and started talking to McMannon and other people in the media. Mfs took it personal and switched up on him.

3. They were brought there again to try and put and bandaid on the situation. A situation harden has asked to be removed from. He ripped the bandage off.

Trade him and stop bullshitting. It's over. Either that or send him home since he's made it clear he's checked out.

Do the nets win with a Harden/Kyrie/Durant team

that would only have tyler Johnson, Jeff green, Deandre Jordan, and TLC off the bench?

With good coaching, that team can win with a few additional trades. Not even for good players, just better defensive players.

With Nash? Probably not.

Harden, KD and Irving ain’t gon work year 1.

But after that they can def win it all (if Irving don’t start tripping again)

With good coaching, that team can win with a few additional trades. Not even for good players, just better defensive players.

With Nash? Probably not.
Gotta think about contact tracing and injuries too

I’m not a fan of eliminating depth like that

we’ll see

the way shit going I think harden will be gone either today or tomorrow

We know KDs game fits with anyone. So KD can play next to Kyrie or Harden and itll work.

What idk is if KD can play with both of them and if they can play together.

Harden would actually need to get in shape and run around without the ball.

Back