Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Denver won.

Starting to believe that Ja Morant is a little overrated at this point.
Come on. Dude is only in his 2nd season, too soon to say that.

His 2 main weaknesses are his three point shooting and his defensive effort.

I am a bit concerned with his three point shooting, especially since his free throw shooting percentage dropped this season too. Hopefully this season is a blip and he starts to turn things around soon.

His defense on the other hand, I am not really that worried about. I think he takes time off there bcos he carries such a heavy load on offense. He has the tools to be a good defender and I think the more matured he gets, he will find the right balance.

Come on. Dude is only in his 2nd season, too soon to say that.

His 2 main weaknesses are his three point shooting and his defensive effort.

I am a bit concerned with his three point shooting, especially since his free throw shooting percentage dropped this season too. Hopefully this season is a blip and he starts to turn things around soon.

His defense on the other hand, I am not really that worried about. I think he takes time off there bcos he carries such a heavy load on offense. He has the tools to be a good defender and I think the more matured he gets, he will find the right balance.
Why people be so quick to write off players so early in their careers. Smh

Nunn with 30/7/8 and again it’s why I like him right now for this team over Herro and why I was willing to give up Herro and Robinson (kinda falling back on it) if need be over him

Nunn has been consistently better since both their careers have started last season

Back