Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@BlackAx410

Bey is actually getting minutes which Nesmith (consistently) hasn't gotten which definitely factors into his numbers. Bey coming out of school was looked at as a solid role player who can hit open 3's and play solid defense.

Nesmith was looked at as a guy who potentially could be an offensive hub (if everything worked out perfectly) or off the bench shooter who might be okay defensively in certain situations. He was good coming off of pin downs and flare screens as well as spotting up in school. Dude shot really well (limited games), multiple ways his last year in school

Aaron also came off a foot injury which derailed most of his NCAA season before being drafted so he might figure shit out next season (if he gets playing time)
Yeah im not giving up on nesmith I'd just prefer bey because he had more size and i felt he coulda been a better small ball 4 than Grant or Semi. Brad hasn't played him long enough to get in a rhythm either

Man Paul Pierce is good money wise.

The shit he did is dumb. Cause its like fam, you 40+. Fuck is you on instagram live for? Dude should be shitted on for being dumb and clout chasing at 40+.

But i dont think he hurting over 1.5Ms a year.
And THAT's the moral of this tale.

Fuck the money. Why even bother? I'm sure he's done this many-a night. Why put it out now? Who you stuntin for or on?

Just sounds clout chasey as fuck.

Last edited:
No way Steph should have been the first ever unanimous MVP
Shaq was robbed of that back in 2000. One fuckin vote shy.

Fuck YOU, Fred Hickman. Duke should be smacked, then blacklisted.

And it always be your own kind...
Fredhman.jpg

If I was Shaq, I'd still hate the muhfucka too. He got death threats for this shit.

Last edited:
Shaq was robbed of that back in 2000. One fuckin vote shy.

Fuck YOU, Fred Hickman. Duke should be smacked, then blacklisted.

Oh I remember. And remember in 2013 when Lebron was gonna be unanimous MVP until some dumbass picked Melo??

Back