Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He had green there.

They gon score a bunch but him guarding down the stretch gon be the problem

How great has draymond green looked since he left. Don't sleep on the impact kd had on their defense. They need someone better than DeAndre Jordan either way tho.
We can agree there. For now you start kd and Jeff green at 4-5 and go big with Jordan when you have to until you find a starting center.

Someone gonna have to do em a favor tho unless they gonna come up off joe harris.

Facts. Watching games has me on edge.

On the flipside, impossible to watch games without betting anymore

I haven't bet on anything this season. Wasn't feeling the unpredictability of it all and so far I've been right in my assumptions. I'd be down money right now fucking with some of these teams.

I'm chilling till playoffs.

I haven't bet on anything this season. Wasn't feeling the unpredictability of it all and so far I've been right in my assumptions. I'd be down money right now fucking with some of these teams.

I'm chilling till playoffs.

You not wrong man. This season been stupid with some of the results

@Gene Parmesan

I have been meaning to ask you how you feel about Duncan Rob taking damn near every shot from the 3 point line? I personally would like to see him mix it more.

@Gene Parmesan

I have been meaning to ask you how you feel about Duncan Rob taking damn near every shot from the 3 point line? I personally would like to see him mix it more.
I’m cool with it

I know he made a real effort to mix it up as the season went on last season to where he would atleast cut to the rim or attack the rim every once in awhile but I don’t think anything beyond that is necessary. I wouldn’t want Duncan to put the ball on the floor that much

Rob a top 3 shooter in the league and if he have a game like last night where he misses everything then you just accept it and hope it make the next one. He in the starting lineup for one reason only and I’d rather just have him play to his strengths

so long answer to say, I’m cool with it

Back