Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

View attachment 446052lmao marcus smart complaining about someone flopping is comedy gold.. that's my guy but come on nigga lol stop it.

Yea can't be received well coming from Smart, I agree. Cause he do be on some bullshit..

I hate complaining about the refs..but Embiid doubled the whole Cs team in foul shooting alone and it wasn't cause the Cs weren't in the paint..

some of those calls for Embiid were bullshit. Now on Friday Cs will probably get a lot of those calls maybe. I just hate that ish..just call the game right n stop w the bullshit.

Theis stays getting picked on by the refs for some reason too..

This is the downside to all this attention I see huh? Should’ve took care of business in the first ot. At least we get them on Friday.

Also I said it when he got drafted and then again when fultz got hurt

cole Anthony made fultz expendable and fultz gonna come back to either starting at SG or being the 6th man

@Gene Parmesan how does it feel watching @silverfoxx become more annoying than u? He is taking everything u worked for.

congrats on the Heat win
Eh I have these spurts every other month you niggas will be fine..
tenor.gif

Yea can't be received well coming from Smart, I agree. Cause he do be on some bullshit..

I hate complaining about the refs..but Embiid doubled the whole Cs team in foul shooting alone and it wasn't cause the Cs weren't in the paint..

some of those calls for Embiid were bullshit. Now on Friday Cs will probably get a lot of those calls maybe. I just hate that ish..just call the game right n stop w the bullshit.

Theis stays getting picked on by the refs for some reason too..
honestly some were bullshit but some were also missed calls.. the reality of it is yall don't have anyone that can deal with embiid.. he's just too dominant down there.. and he's savvy enough to draw them.. couple swing thru's, couple fakes to get them out of position..and you foul when you can defend.

honestly some were bullshit but some were also missed calls.. the reality of it is yall don't have anyone that can deal with embiid.. he's just too dominant down there.. and he's savvy enough to draw them.. couple swing thru's, couple fakes to get them out of position..and you foul when you can defend.

I must say....that reality is for everyone minus the lakers about Embiid so that really isnt the point. In a game that was competitive all the way through with both teams missing players and the Cs missing their best player. The Cs were up during the 4th then them bullsh*t calls really started pouring in, like Embiid should get calls in general, he's a great player, i dont even care that the sixers or Embiid himself got more calls that happens...BUT to the degree that it was happening was kind of like....come on.

the free throw disparity was a little eye opening for no reason.

Back