Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Nah I am not saying they aren't the favorites....what I like about the nets before the trade was how deep the team was and how they all got to contribute.

With these 3, and needing to keep your hardens and Irving's happy...I don't see your players like Harris and Dinwiddie
fitting in.

All to early to call imo.

Super teams historically need about 20 games to get going

nah they'll get it together.. and im sure they'll tweak this team as well.. they had a small forward playing center that's not gonna cut it.

All to early to call imo.

Super teams historically need about 20 games to get going

Yea it's early, I just don't like this combo (excluding KD) cuz in my opinion Harden n Irving are so ball dominant(w Harden being a little better passer IMO) how you gonna tell either one of them..you gotta take turns running the offense but still the favorites no doubt.

Lakers still the favorite. They gon be a monster defensively when shit get serious. AD erasing all mistakes at the rim. And Playoff/Robo LBJ Is a real thing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEAAAAAK NIGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Props to JB Bickerstaff, he’s done a great job getting these guys to compete with all the injuries we’ve had. Didn’t have our starting PG and PF and still got the job done. If everybody gets healthy we can easily get the 6-8 seed. I don’t have the heat or the Magic making the playoffs.

#ToldYa’ll
#Top5PureScorer
#BestYoungCoreInTheLeague

The thing I have noticed a lot of times with teams that have a so called big 3. All 3 stars don't hit their averages at the same time. Not a deal breaker tho.

Squad fight hard but lackin bodies right now

we’ll be competitive at full strength but I wonder if we’ll be in too big of a hole to make a run at the playoffs
yall need to make a run at them draft picks and stop playing.. take it from me you don't wanna be a middle of the pack team.

Back