Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

What are you talking about? Lmao.

No team is going to try and devalue their own trade assets. No team is going to say their player has a bad attitude, arrives late for film study, goes and parties and makes the team change shoot around times. Lmao. Other teams who you're trying to trade with, ex employees, or agents might leak info like that but no team who is trying to get a good deal is going to do that to themselves.

D'antoni and Morey I felt did Carmelo dirty but what does that have to do with Stone, Silas, or even James Harden?? Lmao.

I'm not mad at Harden for wanting to leave (I'm not a Rockets fan) but this whole ordeal is a mess that honestly if Houston wanted to screw him over they could.... one of the smartest things Lebron James did was sign those 1 or 2 year deals so he could never be in a situation like Harden is in now and to put pressure on teams to do the best they can to build competitive teams.
do you know who maga tilman is? the rockets owner lol.. the common denominator? also bro all that shit don't mean anything.. you talking about james harden like he a stock in the wind lmao.. this nigga can put up a 50 point triple double any night.. overweight.. what lowered trade value? he doesn't get hurt.. he shows up to work when he's happy.. nothing he does will make every team in the league say "nah im good".. nets have kyrie, kd, caris, dinwiddie and they STILL want harden lol.

do you know who maga tilman is? the rockets owner lol.. the common denominator? also bro all that shit don't mean anything.. you talking about james harden like he a stock in the wind lmao.. this nigga can put up a 50 point triple double any night.. overweight.. what lowered trade value? he doesn't get hurt.. he shows up to work when he's happy.. nothing he does will make every team in the league say "nah im good".. nets have kyrie, kd, caris, dinwiddie and they STILL want harden lol.

The Nets tried to low ball the Rockets for a trade deal centered around (good role player)Spencer Dinwiddie..... that's disrespectful as hell unless they are offering up 1st round draft picks for the next 4 seasons, along with a bunch of other role players.

Teams know they are desperate to move James because of all the drama so teams was never going to offer solid deals unless they have a player causing drama who is good also. Hopefully the Rockets can at least get Ben Simmons, (an All Star) a solid role player or two, and some 1st round picks out of Philly. The only reason I think Simmons might get traded is due to him having a little bit of issues in Philly also.

I appreciate the banter but this subject doesn't really matter to me this much to keep chatting about it. I hope something happens soon so it can assist in my Spurs playing a depleted or dysfunctional Rockets squad on Thursday. LMAO

So now that the Nets are willing to include him in a trade talk, this shit starts to get leaked. If true.

Smh. Dirty business is right.

Report is Nets can't get in touch with him right now...idk about the Durant part but right now, kyrie is ghosting the Nets (allegedly)

Back