Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Harden does not care for this team he don’t care to stay

harden said Wall being there makes no difference to him

why is wall not gonna say things would be better if everybody bought in? It’s factual I think everybody would agree with that

wall also said man stop being a hoe and play it’s too soon to give up it’s been 9 games bro give it a chance.

Why can’t he say that?

Cause what he thinks is irrelevant. Stay healthy for a year. Who cares what he thinks right now lol.

His added 2 cents isn't helping anything. It will just feed into more drama.

Miss me with this stan bullshit.

I hear you on not commenting to give the media more fuel for the fire but they are going to continue to ask about Harden until he is traded no matter what the organization does.

The only thing that might stop them asking outside of trading James is if he says himself he wants to stay and they go on a win streak. But as soon as they lose some games the media is going to bring it back up. Lol.

Wall talking deads all of that. If I'm harden I don't appreciate hearing some new niggas passive aggressive opinion on my situation.

Don't speak on that shit.

hmm sounds familiar..

That isn't what you said and doesn't refute the fact that kyrie is untradable at the moment. Niggas went from not wanting to give up dinwiddie, allen and levert to wanting to give up kyrie and allen? Use your brain.

Cause what he thinks is irrelevant. Stay healthy for a year. Who cares what he thinks right now lol.

His added 2 cents isn't helping anything. It will just feed into more drama.

Miss me with this stan bullshit.
It’s not stan shit stop trying to dictate what niggas can do or say

Wall talking deads all of that. If I'm harden I don't appreciate hearing some new niggas passive aggressive opinion on my situation.

Don't speak on that shit.

1. fuck Harden and the ho shit he doing.

2. It's not just a James situation, it's the whole organization situation because Harden isn't being a professional. If the man would've went to management and told them behind the scenes he wanted to be traded he would've been gone a lot quicker without all this public BS. The info got leaked (by no doubt him and his agent) and he was publicly breaking quarantine rules which only tanked his trade value and caused a lot of unwanted attention.

3. The guy publicly shitted on his new teammates without even giving the new situation an actual (9 games!) chance. Him saying what he said about the team definitely gives his teammates the right to speak the way they want on the situation. He showed no respect to them publicly so why should they show respect to him publicly. The funny part is John Wall didn't even bash James, what he said was logical and not demeaning at all in my opinion. This team is one of the better constructed Rocket teams over the Last few seasons in my opinion.

When players under contract publicly demand trades it's always going to be a mess which will cause issues throughout the whole organization.

Back