Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Should you not undercut someone while they are airborne?

Or how about if someone is trying to shield you from saving a ball from going out of bounds, should you just stop running?

People dive for loose balls all the time
lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-dives-for-a-loose-ball-of-picture-id508238120

I love kyrie but its wack to act like you can't walk and chew gum at the same time

He is doing just that though. Lol.

He played in most of the teams games this season and when he played, he played really well. He is also using his platform to speak on issues he deems to be important and he puts his money up for many causes.

So, I feel he is walking and chewing gum pretty well

He is doing just that though. Lol.

He played in most of the teams games this season and when he played, he played really well. He is also using his platform to speak on issues he deems to be important and he puts his money up for many causes.

So, I feel he is walking and chewing gum pretty well
Noone is arguing that. I feel like he's acting like Marshawn Lynch. How is this stance benefiting his cause?

Lynch doesn't have a message, Kyrie does. Why go out of your way to shit on the media opposed to using them for your benefit? He could just easily say yeah great game and go off about all the social issues he wants to without having this combative attitude..like i said it reeks of overcompensation. He's almost acting arrogant about caring...

Use the media as the tools they are instead of this Lynch approach

He needs to be more like Draymond with the media especially since he's speaking for more than himself

Last edited:
Noone is arguing that. I feel like he's acting like Marshawn Lynch. How is this stance benefiting his cause?

Lynch doesn't have a message, Kyrie does. Why go out of your way to shit on the media opposed to using them for your benefit? He could just easily say yeah great game and go off about all the social issues he wants to without having this combative attitude..like i said it reeks of overcompensation. He's almost acting arrogant about caring...

Use the media as the tools they are instead of this Lynch approach

He needs to be more like Draymond with the media especially since he's speaking for more than himself

Okay, I agree with you 100% that he most definitely should use those interviews to get out the message he wants to convey better. You are spot on in your post above.

I just think he is kinda jaded with the media due to prior experiences. He has been misquoted a few times and also had some quotes of his taken out of context which made him look bad so he doesn't trust them too much. Not to mention the debate shows that have spoken on the stuff taken out of context without doing their research before speaking on it.

This that same goofy time Shaq was on

Nigga one of the top 5 players to ever play but still needs validation. Smh

Naw. Y’all like talk shit about LBJ not being an elite scorer because he don’t have all “moves” to get bay keys but bottom line is he gets buckets no matter how ugly y’all so they are.

When y’all talk about scoring y’all never mention him even though he’s one of the best scores of all time

Naw. Y’all like talk shit about LBJ not being an elite scorer because he don’t have all “moves” to get bay keys but bottom line is he gets buckets no matter how ugly y’all so they are.

When y’all talk about scoring y’all never mention him even though he’s one of the best scores of all time
I know you the LBJ logo and all but he's creating narratives that simply don't exist

Back