Lillard

Third Team

Gobert
Zion
Tatum
Booker
Kyrie

No way Zion over Randle this season.

I respect you riding for your team and picking Zion. You allowed to do that.

Mfers that arent pelicans fans better not try that shit though
I think Randle is having a great season, but he ain't did what Zion is doing

That ain't me riding for the team, that's a fact. But at this point, I think both of them should get a nod. I'm really indifferent about where they ultimately land though

That ain't me riding for the team, that's a fact. But at this point, I think both of them should get a nod. I'm really indifferent about where they ultimately land though

Explain how 24, 10 and 6 on 46 and 42% shooting all the while being the best defensive PF statistically plus having his team as the 8th best record in the NBA aint what Zion is doing?

Other than shooting 60% from the field, what is Zion doing better than Randle this season?

This aint me shitting on Zion btw, but I dont think it can even be debated that Randle > Zion this season

Last edited:
Bron, Beard, and Biid were all mvp candidates until injuries. Biid and Kawhi get to keep their spots but the other two are dismissed? Fuck it we need an all - injured team.

Explain how 24, 10 and 6 on 46 and 42% shooting all the while being the best defensive PG statistically plus having his team as the 8th best record in the NBA aint what Zion is doing?

Other than shooting 60% from the field, what is Zion doing better than Randle this season?

This aint me shitting on Zion btw, but I dont think it can even be debated that Randle > Zion this season
i had something typed up but deleted it.

I'll just focus on my initial position. Both of them deserve it. I'm indifferent about where they land at this point. Both should get acknowledgements. One of them will be 2nd team, one will be 3rd team. Or rather, that's how i feel it should be.

Bron, Beard, and Biid were all mvp candidates until injuries. Biid and Kawhi get to keep their spots but the other two are dismissed? Fuck it we need an all - injured team.
they shouldn't be considered either imo

but im not a voter. I know they will get votes off names alone, but there are other guys who have played more, have made some great contributions as well that deserve a nod instead of this legacy shit.

Randle is carrying a team largely by himself

Zion aint

Randle also nearly doubles the amount of assists As zion

Zion a top 10 player in the nba already

LaMelo top 20

If I take out players over 30, cut those numbers in half

Randle has to make a team, I’d agree with 3rd. He a big man shooting 46/47% from the field(ehhh), 42 from 3 which is crazy

this asshole Zion is averaging 27 on 61% . Could easily be over 30 but refs call themselves swallowing whistles to make it fair I guess.

Back