Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being new to the woman’s ting...it went from “Chelsea da goats” to “Barca da goats” in less than 45.....bruh!
Lmao English goggles Chelsea the goat English team. I would say Lyon are still the best in Europe but I haven't seen a women club team play ball like Barcelona.

It will take time for English teams to catch up I don't think they are as far as that game showed

Sorry about my rant but thinking about this team. We won’t be able to get rid of Sigurdsson and Gomes. Digne just signed up but he needs European football. As much as I like DCL, we need either a backup that will make him work or replace. And we need a steady team week in and week out. I look at Leicester and say we should be in their position, but we have made bad move after bad move. We had more fight when we had no money to spend.

When you lose to the worst team in league at home and you've still got something to play for... It's understandable.

Everton needs a rebuild and identity...
Not sure who's the best person to lead that from the dugout though

When you lose to the worst team in league at home and you've still got something to play for... It's understandable.

Everton needs a rebuild and identity...
Not sure who's the best person to lead that from the dugout though
We don’t have an identity. When we had no money at all, we were a team that fought to the end. We knew what style we wanted to play a stuck to it. Now with some money to spend, we are looking buy our way to the Champions League. It doesn’t work that way. I’m still Ancelotti in, but first we need to get rid of the players that don’t give a fuck anymore.

Leicester is interested as well

Hope he goes to Arsenal. We need another agent to replace David Luiz.

article-0-13308B29000005DC-258_634x628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back