Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Guys......sigh

It's with a heavy heart that I write these words.
One of my worst fears have been realized on may 4th and may 5th respectively. It's signified the ucl finals that will due to it's participants go down in infamy.
Being a football fan this is simply something that I cannot ignore as in all life's eternal conflicts; war & peace, love and hate, labour party vs conservatives, jlp vs pnp, mickey ds vs burger king, marvel vs dc, the immovable....you get the picture. A side has to be chosen.
Due to my staunch loyalty to this rich, storied, badly run club; Manchester United. I've been literally caught between a rock and a hard place.
The oil rich noisy neighbors and the kremlin backed londoners have a chance to achieve the pinnacle in club football glory.
With that success will also go my peace of mind as there will be no end of shit talking from the winners.
Legacies will be written and rewritten and legends borne.

I have weighed the pros and cons, the good and evil, the path of least banter.....and have come to the conclusion, that I'll have to support, the cityzens.

tenor.gif

The chelshit muhfuckas on my whatsapp are doing a madness and I can't live with that for the rest of my life much less this season until next.

This was not an easy decision for me and I only ask that in these trying times the proper consideration be shown.

Good day/night

@Blue_London Labour getting crushed?
It's hard to judge they would of lost Hartlepool previously but the Brexit party split the conservative vote.

Labour can't win in small towns seems like they only win major cities.

The only way labour can win an election is if they go more centre right and if they do that they lose major cities lol.

We need to change the actual political structure here to have a fair representative election but that ain't ever happening

tenor.gif

Guys......sigh

It's with a heavy heart that I write these words.
One of my worst fears have been realized on may 4th and may 5th respectively. It's signified the ucl finals that will due to it's participants go down in infamy.
Being a football fan this is simply something that I cannot ignore as in all life's eternal conflicts; war & peace, love and hate, labour party vs conservatives, jlp vs pnp, mickey ds vs burger king, marvel vs dc, the immovable....you get the picture. A side has to be chosen.
Due to my staunch loyalty to this rich, storied, badly run club; Manchester United. I've been literally caught between a rock and a hard place.
The oil rich noisy neighbors and the kremlin backed londoners have a chance to achieve the pinnacle in club football glory.
With that success will also go my peace of mind as there will be no end of shit talking from the winners.
Legacies will be written and rewritten and legends borne.

I have weighed the pros and cons, the good and evil, the path of least banter.....and have come to the conclusion, that I'll have to support, the cityzens.

tenor.gif

The chelshit muhfuckas on my whatsapp are doing a madness and I can't live with that for the rest of my life much less this season until next.

This was not an easy decision for me and I only ask that in these trying times the proper consideration be shown.

Good day/night

Tran....quilo..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back