Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club I blame the most for all of this is MANCHESTER UNITED. They would be the biggest beneficiary of all of this.
In the new champions league format a team finishing 6 (let’s say man UTD) could still qualify for group stage based on historical legacy of the club. Who does that mostly benefit?

It looks like UEFA only made proposed champions league changes because they knew European super league was coming.

The whole European Super League reeks of NFL, watch them announce playoffs and SuperSoaker championship game.

Joel Glazer (and co) is the man behind all of this because he wants a stable stream of profit, he didn’t buy ( take out a loan) for Man UTD for any other reason than that.

Thank you Man UTD for being so shit in the league that you forced your owners to find a new way to get their money.

Thanks.

Please get all the way the fuck outta here...

A little research will tell you Man City are actually the driving force behind this. Of course the rest of the “top 6” will go along with it.

And teams like Arsenal and Spurs are benefitting significantly from this..since you won’t even make Europe this year.

Im not excusing Utds role but laying the blame squarely on Uts is incorrect.

Reactions: GNS
Please get all the way the fuck outta here...

A little research will tell you Man City are actually the driving force behind this. Of course the rest of the “top 6” will go along with it.

And teams like Arsenal and Spurs are benefitting significantly from this..since you won’t even make Europe this year.

Im not excusing Utds role but laying the blame squarely on Uts is incorrect.

That video is from 3 YEARS AGO and it basically lays out everything that is happening right now.
I don’t know what Levy did or said but Spurs were not included at the time, but now they are.

Bro the Juventus chairman and Joel Glazer are the Vice Presidents of the new super league and man city were the most hesitant UK club to sign. THEY DON’T NEED THE MONEY.

When was the last time Real Barca didn’t make champions league?

Don’t get me wrong Wenger was talking about it for years, but it was only a pipe dream.

This has been building the moment UTD got the glazers and ran the club like McDonald’s.

Other clubs have signed on but I gotta put 50% of the blame squarely on Man UTD.

The fucked up thing is that even if they stick to these trash 12 clubs and the local support would drop significantly, they’ll probably still get mad ratings from Asia - China, Indonesia etc basically east n south east Asia - and possibly even the states cause these games will probably have some ‘time zone friendly’ playing times...

That video is from 3 YEARS AGO and it basically lays out everything that is happening right now.
I don’t know what Levy did or said but Spurs were not included at the time, but now they are.

Bro the Juventus chairman and Joel Glazer are the Vice Presidents of the new super league and man city were the most hesitant UK club to sign. THEY DON’T NEED THE MONEY.

When was the last time Real Barca didn’t make champions league?

Don’t get me wrong Wenger was talking about it for years, but it was only a pipe dream.

This has been building the moment UTD got the glazers and ran the club like McDonald’s.

Other clubs have signed on but I gotta put 50% of the blame squarely on Man UTD.

Aint watch cause I'm at work but fair enough bro...We all know very little right now

@toheeb27 haven't been around much champions League semi final and fa cup final coming not bad for a finished club

On Wednesday the women have a must not lose against city. And psg knocked out Lyon in the champions League.

Chelsea can dream!

The Germans are against the league, how are they going to organize it without ‘Die Beste’?

Arsenal. Barca n Spurs probably wouldn’t mind that euro footy life without Bayern though .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back