Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHO was far better!
Really? He was good, but i thought Havertz made himself more available to receive the ball and moved it well. Plus he was a catalyst in both goals.

Before his Achilles injury, CHO used to take on defenders. Unfortunately, he seems to have lost that part of his game. Hopefully he gets it back. He is the best passer of the ball on the team like @Nope said.

Really? He was good, but i thought Havertz made himself more available to receive the ball and moved it well. Plus he was a catalyst in both goals.

Before his Achilles injury, CHO used to take on defenders. Unfortunately, he seems to have lost that part of his game. Hopefully he gets it back. He is the best passer of the ball on the team like @Nope said.
You know very well his hating lol

He was involved in the 2 key moments of the game. 1 he got lucky with Godfrey and 2 well the idiocy of Pickford speaks for itself. Other than that I thought CHO was the main spark going forward.

I watched the first half of the Chelsea game and thought CHO played well, he laid off a lovely splitting pass for the goal too...

He kinda glides with the ball and his passing is accurate looks effortless... Hopefully it puts a good consistent run of games...

Like @dasmooth1 Im not one for stats either, especially punch stats boxing, they are pointless and dont tell a true story of a game or fight...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back