Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money to buy good players, trophies and table position (consistently being in the CL)
Edit*

In regards to the Lee Mason/ shit English refs I think refs not having the balls to stand up to their decisions isn’t helping. Then you have the news media and whatnot on this, “refereeing is such a difficult job” BS. EPL doesn’t have any good referees at all. It’s almost every game there’s a decision that leaves everyone furious. VAR, which is supposed to help ease the ref’s job has instead made it harder.

I think its refs in general, when you watch the CL and international games and the standard is awful at times... Especially international games...

Granted it really is hard job though... Ive reff'd alot of kids games and its a nightmare, so I could only imagine doing it on a stage like EPL/CL...

To add to what others have said about what makes a big club, history and consistency plays apart too... I know we joke about history but to be a big club you need it imo

Like Leicester are currently one of the best clubs in the EPL, recently won the EPL, play in Europe etc but I wouldnt say they are big club...

If you go abroad, you dont see random people wearing Leicester shirts but they are recently EPL winners...

To add to what others have said about what makes a big club, history and consistency plays apart too... I know we joke about history but to be a big club you need it imo

Like Leicester are currently one of the best clubs in the EPL, recently won the EPL, play in Europe etc but I wouldnt say they are big club...

If you go abroad, you dont see random people wearing Leicester shirts but they are recently EPL winners...
Go Thailand

Just admit you want to watch Spurs, you could find a way to watch Inter if you wanted to. Serie A is on ESPN+ they show all the Serie A games.

I Had espn +. To much other bullshit sports to decipher.

EPL dawg.

And @aggyaf is not here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back