Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressuring Liverpool grill!! Better score this penalty

Worst penalty of the season... should be 2-0 (or 2-2)...

Maupay been veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery disappointing for you guys. He seems to be center of everything wrong for your squad. Might cost y’all another L, again. And he got subbed off.

Maupay been veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery disappointing for you guys. He seems to be center of everything wrong for your squad.

Hes so hit and miss (no pun)... He played a lovely through ball for Connolly chance... I like he has abit of the devil about him, something Brighton need more of...

Hes so hit and miss (no pun)... He played a lovely through ball for Connolly chance... I like he has abit of the devil about him, something Brighton need more of...

Rory Connolly will get opportunity, he will give Phillips a tough time. You guys might need another #1 penalty taker.

Rory Connolly will get opportunity, he will give Phillips a tough time. You guys might need another #1 penalty taker.

Connolly needs to be much more clinical, hes a hard worker but misses to many chances... Welbeck should hopefully fill that void...

I wish they signed Oilie Watkins to replace Maupay tbh...

Mate, Im fully on the Dubios train... Everyone get onboard now...

I like Joyce though, so good to have two great British (heavyweights too) fighters facing eachother so early and its not PPV...
Joyce is a good kid, if seemingly a little slow so I don't want him to get hurt BUT I've been saying for years now he is a bad KO waiting to happen with his lack of head movement and slow punches. Tonight is that night.

Joyce is a good kid, if seemingly a little slow so I don't want him to get hurt BUT I've been saying for years now he is a bad KO waiting to happen with his lack of head movement and slow punches. Tonight is that night.

He is a nails though, hits hard and is relentless with his workrate. His amateur pedigree shows that he is more than capable of mixing with the current crop of heavies... I also think his lack of head movement gets exaggerated abit too much, its not that bad...

Brighton should be winning this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back