Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the WH situation will have repercussions for the PL. Moyes and two players found out an hour before their game WHILST with the squad.

So more than likely other players have got and those that played probably passed it on to Hull players.

If their squad is out, you gotta wonder about who they played last weekend and let’s not forget football shut down as soon as Arteta was diagnosed back in March...

Intresting time’s ahead

So the WH situation will have repercussions for the PL. Moyes and two players found out an hour before their game WHILST with the squad.

So more than likely other players have got and those that played probably passed it on to Hull players.

If their squad is out, you gotta wonder about who they played last weekend and let’s not forget football shut down as soon as Arteta was diagnosed back in March...

Intresting time’s ahead
Shut this shit back down
Arsenal playing too good anyway, something ain't right plus we need a preseason

Lingard had a decent game
Him, fred and scott need to be kept busy. Can't have em sitting for months and throw em on a game and expect impact

Im always team Messi Lingard, I think he is a great squad player and an important part of our team in the dressing room too being a homegrown local lad... I would hate to see him go but understand he wants regular game time at this stage of his career... But Spurs is a strange move but Jose did seem to play and trust him alot for us... So maybe its not so strange after all....... after typing that out haha

Lol they would do what France does I assume. Basically you can only have a certain amount of players test positive (I think it's 3) before the match gets persponed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back