Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At times, but lately I just haven’t seen it. We have not speed out in the wings or in the middle. I say sell Kean and Richarlison get the money and for one, get Bailey.
Shouldn also take Moussa Diaby from them, he has been 🔥 this season and works very well with Bailey

Part of it is no pace. DCL tracks back too much to help out in defense. And we have a couple of players that don’t give a shit anymore.
I’m reading the Everton forums and more and more people want Ancelotti gone. If he goes, I honestly don’t know who I want in or if that person even wants to go there.

Sorry about my rant but thinking about this team. We won’t be able to get rid of Sigurdsson and Gomes. Digne just signed up but he needs European football. As much as I like DCL, we need either a backup that will make him work or replace. And we need a steady team week in and week out. I look at Leicester and say we should be in their position, but we have made bad move after bad move. We had more fight when we had no money to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back