Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking mbappe disappeared like messi in that second half. I suspect that sane salad(nutmeg) was fucking with him lol
PSG actually didn't bottle it
Wonders never cease

It's Mou vs the Players and it's obvious as hell. With the way Mou is, everyone has to buy into his system and philosophies. Problem is, Mou is incredibly resistant to change. When his normal tactics don't work, he doesn't adapt. People criticize him over it and then it's 'look at my accomplishments'. It's tiring and I know it's gotta be tiring on the players. At one point, I just thought it was due to our shit defense and lack of quality at CB but it's a way bigger issue. At this point, we should have been 4 in the Prem and still in contention for Europa with the Cabaro Cup final on the horizon. All we might have to show for this season is a below 4 placement in the Prem and one trophy (IF we can beat City and I'm not wholly confident we can).

And let me be the first to say, if Jose gets sacked, I'm doing everything I can to get Julian Nagelsmann to Tottenham. If I'm Daniel Levy, I mean.

Lastly it's doing my mental health wonders to follow other clubs lol. RB Leipzig and PSG are fun to watch.

Now this the dude you should be calling a glory hunter @Mr Nonchalant

@dontdiedontkillanyone if we get a Chelsea vs Man City final, who will u be rooting for? Lol.

First of all that would be one of the worst Champions League finals ever, and second of all, you lot handing that Bald Fraud his first Champions League without Messi and outside Barca would be unforgivable. You'd have more respect being knocked out early instead of being the team that gifted that Fraud the trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back