Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tweet isnt showing... But Rashford called Maguire a 'knobhead'???

Inside The Nba Laughing GIF by NBA on TNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

Good, because its clear Maguire makes too many mistakes to be a leader... But Rashford does need to keep his ass onside though, dude was born offside...
Rashford can miss as many one on ones as he likes in my book if that's how he talks to Maguire.

In this situation.. it's a captain telling a player to "fucking stay onside". Rashford immediately responds with "stfu.. you fucking knobhead".

Nahh. Captain of united can't be getting talked to like, just for telling player to do his job properly. It's not like he was in his face saying that.

Can't imagine the captains of Madrid, Barca or Bayern, getting that treatment in that context.
Eh
I understand, and my paltry experience playing football is nowhere close to a professionals but...man that shit common af in the heat of the moment. Best friends, brothers, whatever, argue on the field. Not saying it's right but it happens.
I've told some good friends and people I respect to stfu talking to me mad times along with other choice and colourful words. Doubt these cats take it personal unless they really disliked each other already

Eh
I understand, and my paltry experience playing football is nowhere close to a professionals but...man that shit common af in the heat of the moment. Best friends, brothers, whatever, argue on the field. Not saying it's right but it happens.
I've told some good friends and people I respect to stfu talking to me mad times along with other choice and colourful words. Doubt these cats take it personal unless they really disliked each other already
Facts. On the pitch sometimes you gotta tell a mofo to stfu. Especially those mouthy cunts who dont even do their own jobs properly kmt

Facts. On the pitch sometimes you gotta tell a mofo to stfu. Especially those mouthy cunts who dont even do their own jobs properly kmt
That's the worse when a muthafucka who can't do shit right tryna tell you what to do or criticize you.
I saw macguire pull a fred that game. Nigga straight passed the ball to a crystal palace player while in defense. If I was rashford seeing him do that shit he can ead tryna tell me what to do too

My thing is this, other leagues the refs go to the monitor, why don’t these refs do it? They depend too much on the refs back in London.
Because they're bottle jobs. I cantname one good referee in this country. They should give Sian Massey a chance. She can't be any worse than these idiots

Quick question. How long do you think any manager lasts that openly goes against the Glazers at Utd?

If you need help, Jose was the last to throw his toys out the pram after not getting Maguire in the summer, he was gone in November.

You sound like the LUHG Twitter trolls. Problem with them and you is...you can’t love Utd and wish for the team to lose.

No logic.

The manager doesn't need to 'throw his toys out the pram', to show dissatisfaction. Managers have done it publicly plenty of time with subtly and or respectfully.

I only love people not businesses. Besides, hoping the team lose, in hope of them having a better prospect of a brighter future.. that's just like wanting a team to tank. In this case it has a history of being effective.

Eh

I'm strictly talking about this situation.. public disrespect (to a global audience) from a work colleague. It doesn't have to cause friction but as a cpt, Maguire should have a 1-on-1 with Rashford but he can't cause he's a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back