Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the president of La Liga is saying it’s unlikely Halland or Mbappe will go to Spain this summer due to covid I don’t know why Utd have to be held to higher standards.

Only Middle Eastern or Russian oil money can spend big whilst this pandemic shit plays out.

When the president of La Liga is saying it’s unlikely Halland or Mbappe will go to Spain this summer due to covid I don’t know why Utd have to be held to higher standards.

Only Middle Eastern or Russian oil money can spend big whilst this pandemic shit plays out.
You got martial and lingard coming back next season

Fuck all them niggaz
Begging for englands scraps knowing they won't ever see that shit(I swore redmond was on their squad at one point tho )
Jamaica ain't really shit but for them cats to know they'll never get the call up for england and still haven't made a move they can tan ah dem bloodclaat yard

I gaf about spending but idgaf about spending
The club : Manchester United, is satisfied with mediocrity! Thats what I'm talking bout.
There'd be panic in any other top club that's been dominating for ages suddenly ended up with euros every fucking year as their standard...if they're lucky

Fuck all them niggaz
Begging for englands scraps knowing they won't ever see that shit(I swore redmond was on their squad at one point tho )
Jamaica ain't really shit but for them cats to know they'll never get the call up for england and still haven't made a move they can tan ah dem bloodclaat yard
Not Max Aarons tho he still plays for England U21 but the other ones I agree with u are scraps

Jamaica damn well know they can't een pay them niggaz so I really wonder what's the plan if they can't een pay the mls guys
Banking on some sense of nationalism that them cats don't got or wc allure

Its not really about money for international caps, you dont play that many games anyways...

Im sure players who know they wont get called up to the England squad would jump at the chance to play for Jamaica if means they would have the chance to play in the World Cup or another major tournament...

If you think about it, Jamaica should have a wicked squad with the amount of top players with Jamaican heritage playing around the world who cant quite crack into the England squad etc

I gaf about spending but idgaf about spending
The club : Manchester United, is satisfied with mediocrity! Thats what I'm talking bout.
There'd be panic in any other top club that's been dominating for ages suddenly ended up with euros every fucking year as their standard...if they're lucky
Only way to force them into action, by spending, is to finish below 4th... In the past it's got managers sacked and the new one provided with a hefty transfer budget, relatively speaking.

That's why I'm hoping for losses 'ere on out.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back